My_Magical_dream....

A day I met a magic with a miracle, sometimes, somethings bring changes in your life suddenly before you know (think),thinking is the second thing we done after a situation. A situation can be proved wrong when you put your life in wrong aspects.

Let’s come to the point, let’s come to a life of a living “magic”. Magic is pure & unconditional, no one can describe magic but I want to describe in my words in my emotions, there is something which is yet unknown to me, there is something yet to discover. Yes, I want to describe him, his fun-loving character, the thing which loved by everyone is his “respectful nature” which is amazing also he is really nice, I must say there is something in him which burn in him like a spark in his heart is pure like water, his words are magical like Gulzar’s poetry No… No…, he is not a poet but still he is…

His smile is ineffable, very beautiful. Just like a billion dream he is in everyone’s heart like a star, Future is so far and I really don’t know about it but something I know is that he’s life partner will be the luckiest girl in the world because a person who respect a girl/woman can win everyone’s heart. May be there is a future or not I will be there forever for you…

A forever means till my last breath, may be our paths got broken one day, may be a storm got struck in between but I’ll not going to move and I would stay here with you only…

A glance can be magical because it vanishes all your pain, griefs and anger too. Heartbeat starts bouncing in his presence and dreams starts becoming true with him…

You know what these words are not just words; these words are depth of my heart… after losing you these words became closest to me…

I miss you…
Yours loving Ritika

Post a Comment

0 Comments