Hey Sunday ❣️

Hey sunday,
I'm missing you and your warmth,
How we used to met,
After tired days and worries.
Our meetings sought out it all,
Within your arrival only.

I'm missing your presence,
Become invisible in the crisis,
I can't see you,
Can't feel you vibes,
And adore your very soul.

Social rules & regulations,
Restricted our meetings,
But a'int between my heart,
Here you are the king,
& I'm queen.

Crisis tried to broke,
Pushed us to end it here,
But we learned to whisper,
Love, grief & laugh,
Made it beautiful.

Missing your every micro second,
In the middle of night,
Starring at our photographs,
To live again in those moments,
With terrible laughs.

Kissing you in dreams,
Cuddling on the sheets,
Moaning in your vibes,
Imagining a zone of love,
Made for us & us only.

With Love Ritti 💕

P.S. - Sunday resembles the love of my life. Like we all love Sundays , I assume I my love as Sunday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments