I and my life is literature 🖤

I wish my life become like a movie with no extra scenes and drama. I want it simple and Beautiful, colored like rainbow. But you know, movies doesn't exist for real because they conceal the extra drama and things, only meant to show a shorter part of life not a whole damn life. Actually you can't share your complete life because it's a personal thing and you cant be a open book. 

But apparently I wish this would come true, I don't know why but love is the genre of life. I'm miserably lost without love. My literature sucks without love. For me love is a beautiful feeling which can't expressed but felt.

Many a time met with love, broken hearts and eventually breakups... I guess it's a principle of life to make you suffer to make you better. And may be I'm growing each moment. 

I and my life is like a beautiful literature, one day it will turn into one. Yes, the day is in process or on a beautiful journey. Soon it will kiss and hug the day to say Thank You! For being stick to me and pushed me to come to you.

You! Yes you, you are reading this Prose, You are beautiful 🌸. Doesnt matter if we met or talked or shared something but if you are here I'm happy.
-Ritti🖤

Post a Comment

0 Comments