Someone Very Loving
I am the one who want
be someone
With all her efforts
I want to be part of his heart
Want to be his lifetime property
Feel him in every beat of life
His presence reflect in my eyes
I want to be a traveler and want to travel in him
On the very first day when we met
My hands in his,my eyes are blinking
His heart and mine begins to beat very fast
When we came close to each other I forgot all my worries
while holding his hand I feel I am the luckiest person
standing with him make me realize how beautiful is love
When eyes meet I completely lost my senses
my looks make him more Charming
his words give me a new way of living
my Nights are only in his words
when he hurt my Enemies with his sword
I found a heaven in his heart
every part of my life start with his smile
only he is the reason of every beautiful day
He give me new colors of life
he spread a beauty in my life
He filled my life with Moonlight
he made a home near my moon
Someday he told me will you be mine
I feel shy and said yes but
With all her efforts
I want to be part of his heart
Want to be his lifetime property
Feel him in every beat of life
His presence reflect in my eyes
I want to be a traveler and want to travel in him
On the very first day when we met
My hands in his,my eyes are blinking
His heart and mine begins to beat very fast
When we came close to each other I forgot all my worries
while holding his hand I feel I am the luckiest person
standing with him make me realize how beautiful is love
When eyes meet I completely lost my senses
my looks make him more Charming
his words give me a new way of living
my Nights are only in his words
when he hurt my Enemies with his sword
I found a heaven in his heart
every part of my life start with his smile
only he is the reason of every beautiful day
He give me new colors of life
he spread a beauty in my life
He filled my life with Moonlight
he made a home near my moon
Someday he told me will you be mine
I feel shy and said yes but
If you love me or me or me for forever n ever
I will be yours.....;-)
And while kissing each other we discover a new world
Where love and our soul reside
-Ritika

0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.