I won't say I miss you.!

I won't say I miss you, 
but I can't deny this fact too.

I won't say I miss you, 
but I can't deny this fact too.

Well, people says that trust can be break easily when other loses his/her interest. Its common these days to lose interest from someone just to deny the fact how Beautiful that love can be. 

I won't say I love you but somewhere,
I'm attached with those warm memories which we shared together. 

Like walking with you holding hand in hand to some hilly areas, just to enjoy the view in the hot weather to show our immence love for each other. 

Like our meetings with laughter doses, everytime they turned into some adventure or terrific scenes...

Like our love that carried thousands of emotions, dreams & smiles...
 
Now they are faded but not died, yet alive in my soul. Let's make a deal to allow love to do whatever it want in dreams, Because in reality lies are superior than truth. 

So, let me imagine a horizon of love, laughter, caring, sharing & exchanging litle things. 

-Ritti 💌

Post a Comment

0 Comments